1. All quotations for floorplans are sent via email and based on the information provided by you. A change in information may change the value of your quote.
2. Information to produce your floorplan is to be supplied by you though our request form on iskecthplan.com or emailed directly to email@example.com. It’s the client’s responsibility to obtain all necessary Copyright and Intellectual Property rights for any content used to create a floorplan and for its use, we assume that you possess these. You agree to indemnify us from any claim which arises regarding the use of content to create your floorplan.
3. Floorplans isketchplan.com provide are to be used for illustrative purposes only and for the express use of marketing the Property for sale or for rent. Floorplans cannot be resold or reused or supplied to a third party for any other purpose or in any other way without our prior written permission.
4. Changes requested to a floorplan after payment has been made are to be approved by isketchplan.com and are permitted at no cost for a period of 30 days from the payment date.
5. isketchplan.com reserves the right to utilise floorplans and any floorplans produced by isketchplan.com for promotional purposes, social media and website content display and at the same time will remain the property of isketchplan.com
6. Once a floorplan has been provided for download to the client, we offer no refund at any point or accept any claims for loss or damage of any kind, as isketchplan.com consists of providing a service, our time and website hosting fees, that all forms the service provided.
7. All floorplans will be watermarked until the final payment is received in full.
8. The client is responsible to check all floorplans for any errors or omissions.
9. isketchplan.com gives no guarantee, warranty or representation as to the accuracy of floorplans provided.
10. Information contained in our floorplans such as floor areas and room sizes are approximate and have not been surveyed or drawn to scale. The client and prospective buyers should rely on their own enquiries before making any decisions. Floorplans are not suitable for lease registration, architectural or building purposes.
11. Whilst every care is taken in our undertaking to satisfy your request in producing your floorplan, we will not be held responsible or liable for any claims of damage, delays in production, unforeseen circumstances, or delivery of the floorplan outside of the nominated time frame.
12. You agree to fully, indemnify, and hold harmless iskecthplan.com from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, losses, damages, expenses, including attorney’s fees and expenses, arising in connection with your use, or inability to use our website, floorplans or in connection to any marketing by isketchplan.com.
13. In no event will isketchplan.com be liable for any damages to exceed the amount paid by you for using isketchplan.com website or floorplans.
14. isketchplan.com does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through our site is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses.
15. Isketchplan.com makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
16. isketchplan.com has the discretion to update these terms and conditions at any time. When we do, revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Victoria, Australia. All involved parties are to irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
18. Should a dispute arise between you and isketchplan.com, we strongly encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and we will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
19. By accepting the quotation from isketchplan.com or visiting our website you are asserting your declaration that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions listed on this page.
isketchplan.com Updated June, 2019